Research Paper Publishing
International Journal of Scientific Research and Modern Technology (IJSRMT) is an open access peer-reviewed international platform where publishing of top quality and referred papers from highly intellectual scientists and engineers are welcomed. Originality is primarily focused here. Papers with original research are highly appreciated. Authors can also submit the extended versions of previously published conference/ research papers. Peer review selection procedure is used to select the papers for publication thus ensuring the uniqueness, relevance, and readability. The high visibility of published papers to the scientific community is greatly determined by the wide indexing policy used by IJSRMT. that’s we come in the list of top paper publishing sites.
This open journal is exceptionally specific which covers all the points that speak to a wide readership of different branches of science, engineering and other related fields. The IJSRMT has numerous advantages all intended towards reinforcing research abilities and propelling academic careers. Academic career advancement is highly influenced by Research Paper Publication.
- Scribd, Google Scholar, Slideshare , Academia are some of the platforms where you can find IJSRMT indexed.
- Looking for Open Access Journal, International, Peer Reviewed platform for paper publication in journals, than IJSRMT is the right choice.
- Simple and speedy paper publishing processing.
- Each author is provided with individual eCertificate.
- Promotes your articles along with increasing their visibility by providing Open Access Journal Database.
- Online submission facilitates the authors by allowing them to submit their papers at anytime and from anywhere.
- Register and get your paper published in the current issue.
- Research and technical papers at IJSRMT are accepted only on the basis of their originality and quality.
- “Any time download of full length paper” facility is available to the authors.
- 24 hours is the maximum time which IJSRMT takes in resolving the queries of authors.